Client Executive & Junior Client Executive
We’re growing and we’d like you to grow with us. Here at Open Strategic Communications we pride ourselves on being open, creative and candid. If that sounds like you then read on…
We’re looking for two exceptional candidates join Team Open who show a natural flair for PR and Communications. Do you want to work with some of Northern Ireland’s biggest brands?
Are you creative, motivated and have a keen eye for detail?
As an agency we work across a broad range of sectors and clients providing PR, Public Affairs, Digital Communications and Crisis Management support so flexibility is key, alongside a strong teamwork ethos.
Open Strategic Communications was established as an independent agency in 2020 following a management buyout of the Northern Ireland office of one of the world’s leading communications agencies. Despite the new brand, the business has over 20 years presence in Northern Ireland and we remain as the local partners to the global network, retaining our world class links and skillsets.
The roles available are Client Executive and Junior Client Executive. Your work will be varied and rewarding. You will get the opportunity to deal with a range of individuals providing support from copywriting to scheduling, creative problem solving, organising, developing, and communicating. You will help define our work and be a go-to team member for key tasks.
- Campaign development
- Media relations
- Creative copywriting for multiple platforms
- Coordination of schedules/events
- Client contact and support
- Market and client research
- Stakeholder engagement
- Monitoring news and developments
- Communications and media experience desirable (1 Year for Client Executive and any relevant experience for the Junior Client Executive role)
- An understanding of Public Relations, the Media and Public Affairs
- Excellent Written/Verbal Communication skills
- A working knowledge of digital/social media platforms
- IT proficiency across the MS Office suite
- A team player who can work independently when required
- Third level education or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive Remuneration
- A strong and supportive team
- Continuous Professional Development
- Generous leave allowances
- Flexible working arrangements
- We offer a career, not just a job!
Please email your CV and a cover letter to Ross Williamson, Managing Director of Open Strategic Communications email@example.com